Immune is CAMA Software’s only Preferred Vendor/Partner Program Member in San Diego County. Extensive information on the software is available on CAMA’s website at http://camasoftware.com
We are able to install, customize, implement, and validate the QCBD system. We are able to assist with customizing each module to fit individual business processes and needs. Immune can also assist with customizing the out of box CAMA provided Validation Protocols to fit the needs of any organization.
Immune can provide history and proof of previous Part 21 CFR-compliant implementations of QCBD including two-step authentication and examples of previously customized validation protocols.
The QCBD includes validation protocols for each individual module within the software. Parts, or all of the modules with associated validations can be customized to fit your business needs while retaining functionality to comply with 21 CFR part 11. The areas of functionality and customization for each module are clearly explained within the out of box QCBD software configuration. This is one of the best features of the QCBD software.
Future with QCBD
QCBD is ideal for managing revisions of documentation / engineering changes, keeping a change history, having 21 CFR part 11 compliant audit trails. The full QCBD software includes the following modules; Vendor Management, Equipment Management, Training Management, Change Control, Complaint Management, Corrective Action, Nonconformance Reports, and more.
QCBD provides value and convenience that any company can afford. QCBD has options to fit any budget with pricing starting for as low as $4,000. The Software includes;
QCBD Standard Edition
- Network database application that runs on your Local Area Network (LAN). The cost effective solution for small companies.
- Local area network, file sharing (MS Access database)
- Single site, multi-user environment
- Unlimited named users
- Up to 50 concurrent users
- Low maintenance. Requires minimal IT support
- Scalable – easily upgrade to the Enterprise Edition as your company grows
QCBD Enterprise Edition
- Client-Server database running over your wide-area network (WAN). Access your data from anywhere in the world. The ideal solution for mid-size to large companies with multiple locations.
- Wide area network, Client-Server (MS SQL Server database)
- Multi-user, multi-facility environment
- Unlimited named users
- Unlimited concurrent users
- Share data across many sites/facilities
Are you ready to be immune?
Out team at immune is ready to help with every stage of business application integration: procurement, customization, testing, validation, and more. We're a young dynamic team ready to bring our special ray of Cloud-piercing sunshine to regulated manufactures